20170620

My wife wants a homosexual child

vaya machirulo heteropatriarcal.. buen modelo de familia..


We are planning to have our first child in about a year. My wife is very much into raising them genderless (or "post-gender" style) while my take on it is that we should raise them in a non-stereotypical manner, keeping an open mind for all there is. I even have problems defining how raising a child "genderless" should look.

However, my wife has many homosexual friends (men and women alike) and really wants at least one of our kids to also be homosexual, which is the real issue.

We live in a modern city and I really don't have any problems with our kids becoming homosexual, but not on purpose! I mean, if we somehow force it, it could go horribly wrong (effects on psyche etc.).

How can I deal with this situation? Is my wife overreacting or am I wrong here? How can I approach that topic with my wife?

It seems to me that this is some kind of extreme take on raising a child genderless (by essentially willingly flipping its sexuality around)...

parents - My wife wants a homosexual child - Parenting Stack Exchange

No hay comentarios: